Sunday, July 09, 2006

So last night was Cristin and Ronny's birthday. It was a really fun party! Everyone was there and I actually got drunk for a change which was nice hahaha. Mike was there too but I might as well have not been there for the amount of attention he paid me. With the exception of asking me to move my feet so he could get by he didn't say one word to me all night or acknowledge me in any way. I got no smile, no arm around the shoulders, no kiss, no sitting next to me at all, I got nadda. Honest to god...what the fuck is his problem? It was to the point where OTHER PEOPLE were noticing and being like "hey are you two in a fight?" We actually weren't in a fight of any kind. Things had been going pretty good these past couple of weeks. We were seeing each other more and I was starting to warm up to the idea of staying in this relationship again. It felt good. Now it's like we're right back to square one. Pretty much every single guy there showed more interest towards me and paid me more attention than Mike did. There was no good reason for it either which irks me the most. As of Monday he's leaving to go on tour with his band and then when he gets back he's going on vacation. So I pretty much have a month of not seeing him and he decides to pull shit like that on one of the only nights we have to spend together before he leaves. What a fucking idiot. I started talking to the girls about this last night for the first time. So far through all of this I haven't said a word to anyone. I haven't asked anyone for advice or told anyone what was going on. So last night I decided to start talking to the girls to get their opinion. More than one of them was like "why are you putting up with that shit? Why are you giving him until September? If he's going to dick you around like that end it now." And all I could think was that I didn't want to break up with him before he went on tour and vacation because then that would ruin what would otherwise be a really fun trip for him. He has until tomorrow before he leaves but I really don't know if he's even going to bother to try and talk to me. If he doesn't make any effort to talk to me before he leaves on tour I'm considering this relationship over. That's inexcusable. I don't care if he fucking emails me...he had just better try something. I'm always the one to call or email or contact him online so now he can make the fucking effort. At this point...as much as I would like to just bitch him out...I don't think I'm going to. I'm just going to tell him...Look you know what you did to me the other night was a shitty thing to do. You know it's something that annoys me and I'm really disappointed that you would resort to doing that after all the stuff we've been through and have been trying to work on. And I'm going to leave it at that. End of story. He can do with it what he wants. If he wants to be in this he'll make an effort...some effort to make things up to me. If he doesn't then he won't. At that point he'll have made his decision and I'll have made mine - to end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment